@ 24/7 Power fitness Midland
for the comfort and safety of all members:
- To maintain a high level of health, hygiene and safety, appropriate gym attire and deodorants are essential.
- Closed shoes must be worn at all times.
- Always use a sweat towel and water bottle when training.
- For the comfort of other members, please keep noise to an appropriate level.
- Please do not drop weights. Place them down and return to racks when you have finished with them.
- Remember other users may want to use equipment between your sets.
- Your personal belongings and bags are your responsibility, please use lockers provided.
- Offensive music that is audible to others will not be tolerated.
- Please take note of all safety and instructional signs to ensure your safety at all times.
- For the safety of our members and Duty of Care of the club, under no circumstances are outside Personal Trainers and non-members permitted to train our club members within this facility.
- Please consult our Qualified Trained Staff for any technical or training advice.
- Please treat all staff and other members in a positive and friendly manner.
- Negative attitudes must be left at the door!
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.